New Era Music School
Why New Era Music School
- We are globalizing music lessons and energize people to learn music.
- WE are Providing an online interactive one to one music lessons with personal Teacher.
- We are providing music lessons through online interaction. our Teacher’s teaching the instruments and styles of your choice.
- Geography is no longer a constraint in finding high quality music Teacher at an affordable price.
- Students can now spend more time learning, than driving to lessons.
- Once a student has enrolled, they can schedule a first free of charge trial lesson with desired teacher.
- Individual lessons provide the most individualized attention between the student and the Teacher.
- All lessons are delivered online via Microsoft Teams – designed app for schools.
- We believe in one to one tuition rather than any pre-recorded videos, personal human interaction is the best way to encourage and support your progress
- All instructors are screened and have had background checks to help ensure the safety of all our students. We are committed to providing the highest quality instruction at affordable prices in a safe and convenient way using Microsoft Teams, and the power of the Internet.
Can young children take online lessons?
Yes! Our Teachers have huge experience and have collaborated to create online curriculum that works for all ages and learning styles. We have had many successful online lessons with children as young as 4 years old! (depends on instrument)
Our online music lessons are fun, interactive, And because lessons are further customized based on the individual learner, we believe we provide something valuable for every child.
Do I need to be present during my child’s online private lesson?
Just like with regular in-person lessons parents are always welcome to sit in on their child’s lesson, however it is not necessary. For children under the age of 13 we encourage parents to be present for at least the first couple of lessons to help facilitate the lesson.
Every child is unique, so we encourage you to discuss the appropriate amount of parent involvement for your child with your Teacher.
Can I schedule extra lessons for myself or my child?
We are happy to help you schedule additional lessons! We know it can be tough to keep children engaged in productive activities while stuck at home, and music-making is an excellent way to boost spirits. Additional online music lessons for adults can also be an excellent creative outlet during quarantine. Please contact our admin team to schedule additional lessons. Our admin staff are available to answer your calls and emails during regular office hours.
What can I expect from an online lesson in New Era Music School?
in many ways your online private lesson will be the same as a traditional in-person lesson, there are many unique advantages to taking an online lesson. Your teacher will prepare an exciting lesson plan that takes advantage of fun music technology and online music. Your teacher will demonstrate new techniques and help you learn new pieces. They will also share exciting new exercises and pieces to practice at home.
Your teacher will be able to catch any potential problems that may be hindering your technique. This will improve your practice and fast-track your progress!
For younger children, a parent can sit in on the lesson so that your teacher can demonstrate fun activities that you and your child can repeat every day.
What is the difference between online lessons with a live instructor and other forms of online learning such as YouTube videos?
Every student is different, working with a live Teacher in your online lessons the main advantage is that your teacher can notice all individual problems in real time and give you Personal feedback what you can do to get better faster.
Your lessons will be personal and tailored to you or your child’s individual learning style. Your music is also selected specifically for you!
we have crafted a curriculum that is unlike any other and is specifically designed to be adapted to each individual student.
How do online lessons work?
We use Microsoft Teams for all our online music lessons. Once you sign up you will be sent a secure link to your own virtual classroom. At the time of your First lesson you can simply click on your link and connect using the internet. Your teacher will be waiting for you and ready to start your lesson!
All our students will get their own Microsoft Secured email address what will be used to get to your own secured virtual classroom, we strongly recommend to use Two-Factor Authentication, or can be turned off on your request and responsibility, We take security very seriously because all our lessons is recorded and just you and your teacher can watch that video what is recorded on Microsoft for schools cloud.
Our administrative staff is available to walk you through every step of the process and ensure you have the best lesson experience.
Do I need to download Teams to participate in my lesson?
For the best results, we recommend that you download the Microsoft Teams app onto your computer, tablet, or phone. The app is completely free and easy to install. If you are using a laptop or a desktop computer, you can run Microsoft teams on your internet browser without downloading the app.
I don’t have an instrument already; can I still take a lesson?
We can arrange delivery of a instrument for more details please contact our admin team.